SuperCopier is an advanced replacement for the standard Windows copy command. It supports pause and resume of ongoing copy operations, adjustable copy speed settings, automatic renaming of old files and more. You can view a detailed list of the copy queue and optionally move files up or down the list, add additional files and also remove or skip items as needed. This features are particularly useful when you are copying large amounts of files. Other features include error management and logging, an option to save/load copy lists, customizable buffer settings and more.
- Better handling of transfer resume (overwrite if resume is not possible and new option to force resume without file age verification).
- Pause can now be used during waiting state or during copy list creation.
- Better handling of temporization on retry after copy errors
- Added a notification balloon for insufficient disk space windows.
- Corrected speed issues with networked copies (especially on upload).
- Fixed bug with handled processes name case.
- Fixed bug with language files loading.
- Fixed one bug with files larger than 4GB (one more :).
- Fixed bug while cancelling the insufficient disk space window.
- Fixed bug with renaming on file names containing dots.
- Fixed bug with 'Always overwrite if different' option for file collisions.
- GUI bug fixes and enhancements:
.... - Lowered CPU usage.
.... - Fixed blinking problem with themes.
.... - Fixed problem with copy window minimize button click.
.... - Better handling of copy window buttons focus.
.... - Hopefully fixed the problem with systray progress bars for copy windows.
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this file management software.