StudioLine Photo Basic
StudioLine Photo Basic is an image management solution that can import your photos directly from your digital camera, scanner or your hard drive and organize them in a database that allows you to assign personal keywords, descriptions and categories. The program also includes a variety of editing tools to remove red-eye, correct exposure, adjust colors, crop images and more. Other features include export to HTML gallery, send optimized images via email, image backup, EXIF/IPTC support and more.
You will be able to consult our premier customer support and access countless new features, such as:
* Timeline view automatically organizes images by date.
* A clever image archive filter to find your pictures faster.
* "Click & Tag" keywords and categories.
* Rate your images with 1 to 5 stars.
* Live histogram with 18 views for an in-depth analysis of your photos.
* Highly intuitive white balance tool with one-click tone adjustment.
* Gradation curves to fine-tune luminescence for each color channel.
* Support for ICC color profiles.
* Print projects for calendars, cards, CD covers and more.
* Design editor to freely layout album pages, greeting cards, etc.
* Adjust RAW and DNG settings.
* Editing images directly in RAW format.
* Support for Windows Vista.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $59.00, you can free download and get a free trial.