Stop Motion Pro
Stop Motion Pro is a software tool for making stop motion and other animated films. It requires a video camera, webcam or digital still camera and is compatible with Win XP or Vista.
Stop Motion Pro enables you to create stop motion and other animated films, using your webcam, digital video input device or digital camera (RAW and JPEG supported). Once you have connected the video source, you can simply take a capture for each frame in your animation, and the program will automatically stitch them into a video clip when you are ready. Other features include a frame editor, automatic time lapse capture, onionskinning, as well as Chromakey and rotoscope support. The resulting film can be exported to AVI or MPEG 1 format. A Junior Edition with less features (and without digital camera support) is available for $70 (same download).
Stop Motion Pro solutions:
* Timelapse producers
* Educational institutions
* Animation studios
* Creative professionals
* Home users
Developed with input from Aardman Animations (the makers of Wallace and Gromit), Stop Motion Pro version 6.5 offers students, animators and animation producers the most comprehensive and easy to use toolset yet.
What is new in version 6.5:
* Multilingual - switch between English, French, Spanish and German.
* Improved playback - new rendering engine give even smoother playback.
* More cameras - greater connectivity to cameras and capture cards
* HD Edu (Education) Edition - full resolution and extra functionality for under $400!
* Open existing projects faster
* HDV support (contact us for information)
* Extra functionality in HD studio version
* Bundled with over 20 soundtracks and images for chromakey and rotoscope tools
Stop Motion Pro 6.5 includes all the tools for Schools and those new to animation:
* New audio recorder , giving you the power to record live over your animation.
* New easy to use editor, with preview player.
* Browse projects with a thumbnail image and preview player. Find your projects fast.
* MSI rollout for easy network distribution.
* WMV export options - share and edit films easily
* For professionals:
* Nikon DSLR support (SMP SD, HD and HD Studio only).
* Support for Canon "Live View" DSLR cameras (100D, 450D, 40D, 1D MkIII and 1Ds MkIII), the ultimate video assist.
* Support for BlackMagic HD video capture cards (Intensity and Extreme).
* New looping modes for more precise feedback.
* HDR (High Dynamic Range) image capture compatibility for film-like latitude.
* Checkerboarding for difficult lighting, 3D films and effects shots.
* RAW image processing tools with import/export capabilities.
* Download the free trial and give it a go!
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $295.00, you can free download and get a free trial.