StationPlaylist Studio is an on-air broadcast playback software for the studio, providing useful features for assisting the DJ during live shows, and for unattended automation with our StationPlaylist Creator track scheduler.
Any DJ can use this software. An uncluttered screen and large control buttons makes this one of the easiest to use broadcasting applications available.
Studio takes the work out of managing multiple players. Studio manages and controls multiple players internally for such purposes as automatic voice track / song intro overlapping. Plus an advanced intelligent crossfader means that all tracks mix together perfectly with no human intervention.
Streaming your station on the Internet in multiple codecs is simple using Studio.
A Demo Playlist for Studio is available on the Download page to show off some of Studio's abilities. Or listen to our demonstration stream which includes voice tracks, and time and temperature announcements.
Many of Studio's advanced automation features require playlists generated by StationPlaylist Creator, however, it can also read standard M3U playlists generated by other software, and can be used as a DJ jukebox without a scheduler. Tracks may be inserted or dragged & dropped from Windows Explorer and easily played.
Traffic/Billing log file import is supported via StationPlaylist Creator Pro.
Studio is primarily designed for audio, but it also supports playing videos and still images to the screen or separate monitor!
* Automation and Live Assist mode.
* Continuous 24/7 play in automation mode.
* Microphone control with music fade.
* Manual and automatic Line-In control for external feeds (satellite etc).
* Voice track / song intro overlapping.
* Supports playing Internet streams for news feeds etc.
* Play spots or events at specific times.
* Generate a 'Now Playing' HTML web page or text file and optionally upload to a FTP server.
* 96 cart slots for instant jingles/sound effects etc.
* 24 personalised carts per user/announcer login.
* Password protection for changing options.
* Insert, delete and move tracks in the live playlist.
* Drag and drop tracks from Windows Explorer.
* Insert tracks by searching a portion of the artist and/or title.
* Support for automatic time-of-day announcements and temperature announcements (audio files separate).
* Auto-start in automated mode after power failure.
* Detailed logging for royalty payments and advertisement billing.
* Single keystrokes for Start, Stop, Mic and more.
* Fail safe redundancy using Studio Monitor.
* Integration with external devices using LPT port (consoles/switches).
* Advanced automatic crossfading using 1 soundcard.
* Track Preview available on a second soundcard.
* Includes sound processing/audio compressors/limiters.
* Internet stream encoding in AAC+,MP3,Ogg,WMA codecs.
* Supports playing MP2,MP3,MP4(AAC),OGG Vorbis,WMA,WAV,AIFF and CDA audio file formats.
* No song database to maintain.
* Works best with StationPlaylist Creator music scheduler.
* Schedule new playlists to be created automatically (with Creator).
* May run unattended in automation mode indefinitely (with Creator).
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $109.00, you can free download and get a free trial.