Spot on the Mouse
Spot on the Mouse is a mouse pointer action and keyboard visualization software that is designed to improve visibility of the mouse pointer, especially when used to demonstrate or teach software on a computer screen. Once activated, the program enhances the cursor with a ring shaped or circular color area and additional color indications for right or left click actions. You can customize the colors as well as the area surrounding the mouse, and optionally add a simulated mouse image that clearly indicates mouse button usage (including scroll wheel). In addition to mouse actions, the program can also indicate keyboard commands that include the use of Shift, Alt and other input keys.
Everyone who presents or teaches software to other people.
* Software marketing and sales personnel
How does it work?
* It makes mouse clicks visible.
* It improves the perceptibility of the mouse pointer.
You don't have to tell your audience things like "Click there with the right mouse button." all the time any more. They can see what you are doing with the mouse.
The scope of SpotOnTheMouse goes beyond teaching. It can also be useful for:
* Visually handicapped people
* People who are having difficulties in learning to handle the mouse. The visual feedback reinforces the learning process.
* Presentation software (e.g. Microsoft PowerPoint). Use SpotOnTheMouse as an additional tool for pointing on your slides with the mouse. The clicks will remain visible for a few seconds.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $19.00, you can free download and get a free trial.