SplitCAM is a virtual video capture driver, it allows you to connect several applications to a single video capture source. It splits the video stream coming from the source and provides it to other client applications. You can connect up to 64 clients through a single video source.
It is a freeware virtual video clone and split video capture driver for connecting several applications to a single video capture source. Usually, if you have a web camera or video camera connected to your computer, you cannot use it in more than one application at the same time, and there is no standard Windows options that makes it possible. Split Camera driver allows you to easily multiply your web-camera (any models), video cameras ( any model: analog or ditial : VHS, DV, TV-IN or TV-tunner ) in video chat or video conference software like ICQ, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, Skype Video, Camfrog, AOL AIM, Pal Talk, or whatever... and to broadcast it to many users at a time. With SplitCam you can connect up to 64 clients to a single video source. In a few words: Split Cam does just what its name says: it splits the video stream coming from the video source and tunnels it to numerous other client applications.
SplitCamera is a virtual video clone and video capture driver for connecting several applications to a single video capture source. Usually, if you have a Web camera connected to your computer, you cannot use it in more than one application at the same time, and there is no standard Windows option that makes it possible. SplitCam driver allows you to easily multiply your Web camera video in any conferencing software like ICQ, Yahoo, MSN Messenger, or whatever... and to broadcast it to many users at a time. With SplitCam you can connect up to 64 clients to a single video.
1. Choose almost any video source as a primary video capture device.
2. Digital zoom.
3. Digital pan 180 .
4. Select a desirable frame rate from 5 to 30 fps. Usually you use 15 fps for videoconferencing.
5. Set up base video options directly from the main SplitCam window.
6. Bring up a manufacture provided options for fine tuning the physical video source.
7. Use any of the wide range of resolutions in client applications: 160x120, 320x240, 640x480, etc.
8. Every application can have its own video resolution.
9. You can disable unused video resolutions to lower the processor load.
10. Auto-update will ensure that you always have the latest version of the software.
11. Capturing photo images and providing them as a video source to client applications.
12. Basic photo editing of photo images before sending them to client applications.
13. Change the appearance of the SplitCam interface by using "skins" developed by other users, or make your own interface "skin" with the help of the skin builder.
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this digital video recorder software.