Skype Launcher enables you to use all your Skype accounts at the same time, machine, and session. It also supports for x64 systems.
From Author: Because Multi Skype isn't working on windows vista (or i was to stupid to get it running ), i have developed a small Launcher, which can run multiple instances of skype.
1. Download the attached file and unzip it.
2. Put the Skype Launcher.exe on a place you like and run it. Thats all =)
3. If you want, uncheck "Sign me in when Skype starts", otherwise the last logged-in Skype account will be automatically sign on when you start the first instance of Skype.
4. If you have any comments, feel free to contact me via skype (look at my profile), pm or post in this thread.
1. If you want to use the Autologin feature, simple start the SkypeLauncher_config.exe and add your Skype accounts. When you now start the SkypeLauncher.exe it will login all saved accounts. To return to "old" behavior, simple delete all saved accounts with the SkypeLauncher_config.exe.
2. The credentials are stored AES encrypted in the registry.
Tested on Windows Vista and Windows XP Home SP2.(32bit and 64bit) (Should work on Pro without problems)
Tested on Skype versions: 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 3.8.x, 4.x
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this internet phone software.