Scrybe takes gestures to the next level with gesture workflows. Scrybe gesture workflows enhance how you work and play.
A gesture workflow does more than launch an application or perform a keyboard shortcut. Gesture workflows streamline multi-step tasks such as running presentations, doing research, watching DVDs, working with digital photos, shopping online, and more-all using the TouchPad alone.
The Synaptics Scrybe software application enables users of notebook computers to quickly perform common tasks using simple, easy-to-remember gestures. A gesture is a symbol that, when properly drawn, performs an action. You can use Scrybe, for example, to browse the Internet and launch applications by drawing symbols on your TouchPad .
Scrybe complements Synaptics Advanced Gesture Suite 9.4 by providing intuitive gesture workflows that operate across a wide range of applications.
Scrybe starts automatically when you turn on your computer. Scrybe continuously monitors your TouchPad activity, waiting to detect your activation gesture. The activation gesture launches a symbol drawing area.
You can use the following activation gestures:
Tap three fingers
1. Tap three fingers on the TouchPad simultaneously, and the Scrybe symbol drawing area displays on the screen.
2. Place one finger down on the TouchPad and draw the symbol for the desired action. The symbol drawing area disappears after your symbol is recognized. The action associated with that symbol is performed.
3. Perform the activation gesture each time you want to use a Scrybe gesture.
Press three fingers
1. Position your hand near the upper edge of the TouchPad.
2. Press three fingers on the TouchPad simultaneously, and then lift two of your fingers off the TouchPad. The symbol drawing area displays on the screen.
3. Use the finger that is resting on the TouchPad to draw the symbol for the desired action. The symbol drawing area disappears after your symbol is recognized. The action associated with that symbol is performed.
4. Perform the activation gesture each time you want to use a Scrybe gesture.
You can press the Shift + Ctrl keys, and press one finger down on the TouchPad to launch the symbol drawing area. You draw with the finger that is resting on the TouchPad. This shortcut can be disabled from the Preferences window.
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this desktop utility software.