In daily life and work, we often see some screen capture videos in different field, such as business, education, science, game, medium and so on. The custom videos are used widely all over the world. For example, the game developers can popularize their games; the teachers can make their teaching easy to understand; the software designer can present their product. If you want to create screen capture videos yourself about your life or work? ScreenHunter Freeware which was published by Wisdom Software Inc can help you indeed. I am a teacher who teach computer. I usually make courseware with screen capture videos, so my students can use it self-culture. I have used the program for a long time and I can make sure that it will be a useful assistant of you at once. Below is the detailed introduction of this great screen capture tool.
ScreenHunter Freeware is an easy-to-use screen capture tool that allows us to capture the content of our desktop or any window with the click of a button. We can also choose to only capture the client area or a selected rectangle - even including the mouse cursor (optional). The program comes with several additional options, we can auto-name the captured file, copy it to the clipboard, set a capture delay or use the Hotkey from F1 to F12 and the Print Screen key. Screenhunter supports BMP, GIF and JPG..
The key features and functions of ScreenHunter Freeware include:
1. ScreenHunter Freeware is completely free screen capture software for us to easily take screenshots.
2. Capturing features - Rectangular area. Adjustable rectangle. Object / Window. Auto-scroll. Multi-object. Active Window. Fixed area (user defined). Specific window (lock-in window). DirectX / Screen saver. Round Rectangular area.
3. Timing Features - Delayed capture. Timed auto-capture. Scheduled auto-capture. Recurring capture.
4. Viewing and Editing Features - Image editing, adding text and annotation. Advanced image processing. High-quality zooming, resizing and cropping. Viewing 100 images and conversion. Drag and drop images from desktop.
5. Saving Features - Automatic naming and saving to files. Auto-email. Auto-scale. Saving in the smallest file size. Optimized JPEG, GIF and PNG. High quality and transparent GIF. Saving to TIFF. Screen Color Picker.
6. Addition features include: Mouse pointer. Multiple monitors. Transparent window. AutoText (date/time stamps, note). Watermark.
In addition, ScreenHunter Freeware is free for us and it does not contain any adware or spyware, so we can use it safely and undisturbed. It is a standalone software and does not need any extra software and hardware requirement. It works with most recent variants of Windows and its current version is 5.0.
Overall, ScreenHunter Freeware is a very nice, easy to use and full-functions screen capture tool. The developer of this software wanted to ensure ease of use for the average home user with its simple, clean, great looking interface, but included features for even the most demanding, experienced users. With all these features, simple interface, excellent usability and free trial - why are you still reading? Download the free trial now and experience what powerful and effective it is at once! If you feel this utility is helpful indeed, introduce it to your friends please!
ScreenHunter Freeware is a completely is an easy-to-use screen capture tool that allows you to capture the content of your desktop or any window with the click of a button. It is a free screen-capture tool for you to easily take screenshots. ScreenHunter can capture a full screen, an active window, the client window, or a rectangular area. You can also choose to only capture the client area or a selected rectangle - even icluding the mouse cursor (optional). The program comes with several additional options, you can auto-name the captured file, copy it to the clipboard, set a capture delay or use the Hotkey from F1 to F12 and the Print Screen key. Screenhunter supports BMP, GIF and JPG.
It automatically saves captures in BMP or JPEG format, so you don't have to stop each time you capture, and you can capture as many as you like. It also can save captures to the Clipboard to be copied to other programs, such as Motion Studio and Word. ScreenHunter has a selectable hot-key capture (F1 to F10) and delayed capture, and uses virtually no system resources on standby.
* Rectangle area
* Any window
* Full screen
* Timed capture
* Mouse pointer
* Support Print Screen key
* Zoombox for easy capture
* Automatic naming and save to files.
* Save as good quality JPEG, BMP and GIF
* Small memory usage
* System tray
* Easy hotkey setup
* No expiration date and free distribution
ScreenHunter freeware version has no expiration date and can be distributed free of charge.
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this screen capture software.