Scilab was designed to be a scientific software package for numerical computations providing a powerful open computing environment for engineering and scientific applications. Gathering both industrial needs and scientific advances, Scilab covers a wide spectrum of areas: aerospace, automotive, energy, defense, finance, chemistry, biology, medicine.
Available under GNU/Linux, Windows and Mac OS X, Scilab is an interactive platform for numerical computation providing a powerful computing environment for engineering and scientific applications.
Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has a high level programming language allowing access to advanced data structures, 2-D and 3-D graphical functions.
1. Hundreds of mathematical functions
2. High level programming language
3. 2-D and 3-D graphics
4. Advanced data structures and user defined data types
5. Xcos: hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator
2-D and 3-D visualization
2. Pie charts
6. Graphics export in many formats: GIF, BMP, JPEG, SVG, PDF...
1. Linear algebra
2. Sparse matrices
3. Polynomials and rational functions
4. Simulation: explicit and implicit systems of differential equations solvers
5. Classic and robust control
6. Differentiable and non-differentiable optimization
1. Interpolation, approximation
2. Signal Processing
1. Graphs and Networks
2. Interface with Fortran, C, C++, Java
3. Functions for calling Scilab from C, C++, Fortran and Java
4. LabVIEW Gateway
5. A large number of modules available via ATOMS
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this graphing software.