With SWiX you can open any SWF file in XML format, modify it with a handy preview mechanism and save it as SWF or SWiX file. For example, to debug of ActionScript compiler or Flash presentations/banners tuning.
Next sample shows how to use SWiX for Flash-intro tuning. In this intro we are changing the frame rate from 1 to 5 and the background color from blue to red.
* Full support of Flash format version 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
* Decompiling of SWF into SWiX-format XML
* Reassembly of SWiX-format XML into an SWF
* Syntax highlighting
* Code formatting, completion and auto substitution
* Preview of modified SWF files
* Insert of template XML tags
* Insert of HEX color
* Stable work with large SWF files
* Open XML based SWiX-format as a ZIP archive
* Multidocument interface
* SWF tags viewer
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this flash tool software.