SQL Query Analyzer
SQL Query Analyzer is a light weight tool to execute procedures in Oracle/MSSQL and view result in grid. Move data between oracle and SQL. Suited for production support.
To execute a stored procedure use following syntax
- exec <<procedure name>> (<<param1>>,<<param2>>, )
To execute multiple result-set queries, separate the queries with semicolon (;) character.
1. Ctrl + F : To toggle find & replace windows
2. Shift + Ctrl + R : To toggle result panel
3. Tab : To add right indent to selected text or current line
4. Shift + Tab : To add left indent to selected text or current line
5. Space : Format the last word with syntax color
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this database management software.