Rooster RSS Reader
Rooster RSS Reader is a powerful and flexible RSS/ATOM/RDF feeds reader for Windows. It's my another take on news-ticker alike program. Slightly different philosophy thought. It actually resembles one of my first programs ever, called Special Delivery. This is now Delivery Royal, that's what it is.
Another important feature is the option where we can download headers only, and retrieve the full article(s) on another check. So, for the feeds where articles contain just few lines of text and for Usenet articles, that option is very convenient. Keep in mind, it's rough on the edges still. As is the support for Usenet newsgroups. I am refining it with every release as we go, but we have a lot to cover yet.
It allows us to:
* Simultaneously download articles for multiple feeds.
* Schedule general checks and/or checks per feed basis.
* Post the articles.
* Edit and store variety of download-conditionals.
* Manage (display/move/delete/flag) articles in the extreme flexible way.
* Perform action on articles (Save them as files, print, transfer, e-mail, flag, set status and much more).
* Customize our news center with the use of another powerful tool - Filters.
* Store articles for off-line reading.
* Manage (name/edit/create/delete/store) newsboxes for feeds.
* Use Newsboard to preview feeds and read articles online.
* Store feeds info in editable (plain text) files.
* Import/export feed subscriptions.
* Address feeds and keep URLs within an editable table for quick updating.
* Quickly find the articles.
* Filter articles on keywords and/or phrases.
Rooster also includes:
* User friendly and fast-responding interface.
* Two general interface styles: Single Main Window and Multiple Windows.
* Windows/panes layouts.
* Plain-text (UNIX-compatible) newsboxes to store articles.
* Article grouping.
* Extensive enclosures/podcasts management.
* Support for all versions of RSS and ATOM feeds.
* International language support (Interface is English-only).
* Feed groups.
* News Ticker.
* Extended Delivery Service (Addins support).
* Article tokens.
* ...And much more!
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $15.00, you can free download and get a free trial.