Rainlendar lite is a small and compact desktop calendar that comes with some powerful features under the hood. It integrates nicely with your desktop wallpaper and allows interactive access to selected dates, just click on a date to add an appointment or reminder.
Rainlendar also comes with a ToDo list that can optionally be displayed or maintained hidden. The calendar automatically supports one-time and recurring events and tasks with optional reminder alarms. It highlights dates that have appointments and you can quickly switch between months via keyboard shortcuts or your mouse wheel. A Pro version is available that can synchronize with Outlook.
1. Small and lightweight
2. Different type events can have different appearence
3. Supports Windows transparency
4. Synchronizes events between several clients
5. Localized for multiple languages
6. Shows an alarm when an event is due
7. Shows Outlooks appointments
8. Includes a todo-list
9. Works also as Litestep plugin
10. Displays the current date in tray icon
11. Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesnt hide with Show Desktop)
12. Hotkeys for quick access
13. Easy skinning with an UI
14. Can be controlled from 3rd party applications with !bangs
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this calendar software.