Qimage is our world renowned batch printing and processing software. Optimal quality regardless of size (see sidebar). Optimal arrangement of prints on page. Mix and match different size prints on each page. Print cropping tool remembers all your crops. User controllable final print "smart sharpening". Fully ICC aware color management. Slide shows Tag and send photos via email. Batch convert images from one format to another. Create optimal quality print files for photo labs.
Qimage Professional Edition Features:
1. Optimal print quality regardless of size (see sidebar)
2. Optimal arrangement of prints on page
3. Mix and match different size prints on each page
4. Print cropping tool remembers all your crops
5. User controllable final print "smart sharpening"
6. Fully ICC aware color management
7. View slide shows, send photos via e-mail
8. Batch convert, create files for photo labs, etc.
9. Automated job log, save and recall jobs/settings!
10. 30 day trial available: see demo link on left
11. Free lifetime upgrades!
Qimage offers many features and techniques not found in any other digital imaging software. Check out the features below, but please note that this is not a comprehensive list!
1. Quality: Many professionals and amateurs agree, Qimage simply produces the best quality prints possible, bar none! Qimage is designed to print your original images at maximum quality, no matter what type of printer you are using and no matter what the resolution of your original images. Internal print optimization algorithms use high quality resampling algorithms (much higher quality than traditional bicubic methods) to ensure that you never again have to worry about DPI, print sizes, or resolution numbers. If you currently use a complicated printing workflow that includes using a photo editor along with various interpolation, sharpening and noise reduction "plugins", try printing the original photo (with only color and exposure corrections where necessary) from Qimage without any manipulation at all and compare the result to your complex workflow. The vast majority of users report that Qimage produces better prints than the complex workflows that employ numerous (and expensive) plugins. Being able to print from original photos without making manual interpolation and sharpening manipulations obviously allows time to be spent on more important tasks like taking more photos or working with more customers.
2. Ease of use: In addition to never again needing to fiddle with resampling, specialized sharpening, resaving photos to 300 DPI, etc., Qimage offers an efficient and simple means to automatically arrange multiple prints so that they use the least amount of expensive photo paper.
3. Flexibility: Numerous methods for auto placement and full manual placement of images for maximum flexibility. You can print images from different folders and even different drives in the same session, all with different print sizes if you like!
4. Posters: Print 20 images on one page for contact sheets, three 4x6 images per page on an 8x10 page, mixed sizes of different (or the same) images, or a multi-page poster of a single image that covers an entire wall. The possibilities are limitless!
5. Professional quality filters: Cropping, brightness, contrast, sharpening, auto-exposure compensation, levels, curves, CCD noise filters, blemish and redeye removal, image rotation, mirror, image information stamp, and even a luminance-based unsharp mask are just some of the ways that you can enhance your images.
6. Associative and batch filtering: You can apply filters that you design to images as "masks" that get associated with the original, eliminating the need to store separate/modified versions. Simply create your filter and associate that filter with the original and Qimage will apply the filter to the original each time the image is opened for viewing/printing. Of course, you can always save the filtered/modified images separately if you like so that they may be used in other applications or the web. Filters you design can be applied to a single image or hundreds of different images from different folders in batch. For example, you could apply a dark frame subtraction to remove all the "hot pixels" in long exposure photographs, and apply the "fix" to a dozen different images that you just took.
7. Color management (ICC) support: Full support to actually start managing your images for accurate color. Qimage allows you to link ICC profiles to multiple cameras separately so that you can ensure that you have the most accurate color possible. Also supports profile to profile conversions for images, soft proofing, and more. If you are looking for ICC aware software that can handle all your ICC profiling needs without draining your bank account, Qimage is for you!
8. Many supported image types: Qimage currently supports the following image types: JPEG, TIF, BMP, GIF, PCX, TGA, PCD, PNG, PSD, and raw images types such as CRW, CR2, NEF, RAF, X3F, etc. from more than 250 cameras.
9. Image Comparator: Compare any two images side-by-side using the built in "Image Comparator".
10. Fully automated slide shows: Use Qimage at photo events to continuously display images for customers. Ability to auto-advance and stamp each image with information needed for clients to identify photographs.
11. Image management: Copy, move, delete, auto-rename based on date, and download images from flash cards. Ability to add, change, and search IPTC fields.
12. Professional features: Automated job logs, the ability to save and recall entire jobs, and complete control over your print driver with the ability to save/restore driver and program settings make it a breeze to replicate prior jobs or recall a job you did for a particular customer (or friend/family). Stop fumbling with printer drivers and program parameters in order to try to replicate something you did a month ago. Just pull up the job from the automated job log, and everything is set the way it was for the original job!
13. Much more: Qimage is a full featured professional quality printing program. There are too many features to list here, but suffice it to say, if it relates to photo printing and you can think of it (and have the need for it), Qimage can probably do it!
* Watermarks will print on all but the first print in the job
* Lead-in registration reminders
* 30 day trial period
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $49.95, you can free download and get a free trial.