Print Distributor lets you create virtual printers for print distribution and redirection. A load balancing feature allows you to create a print cluster.
Distribute, archive, route and control your printed output. Use Print Distributor to easily archive, distribute, route and control your printed output. Aimed at small to medium sized organisations Print Distributor will enhance your printing environment.
1. Print to file with a flexible naming system which allows you to include date, user and document information in the path.
2. Virtual printers created by Print Distributor look exactly like a normal printer to your users making the whole system very reliable and support free.
3. Load balancing improves the reliability of your printing by distributing prints across a group of printers.
4. Scripting support lets you write your own rules for controlling the routing and processing of documents using simple snippets of VBScript code.
5. An easy to use manager application means you dont need a technical background to install and configure Print Distributor.
6. Flexible actions allow you to send copies of prints to as many locations as you require.
7. Print to email to deliver your documents where they are required.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $99.00, you can free download and get a free trial.