PrimoPDF allows you to create PDF files from any printable document (.doc, images, text, web pages etc.). It installs as a virtual printer and is accessible from any program that offers a Print option. In addition to the standard features, it also offers the ability to optimize PDF output for printing to standard laser printers or for onscreen viewing. No watermark is added to the document, no limitations. PrimoPDF is free software for creating 100% industry-standard PDF files. Simple to use and free of annoying ads, converting files to PDF has never been easier!
1. Create PDF files from 300+ file types.
2. Make PDF documents for different uses, including online viewing, eBooks, office printing, and prepress (high-end printing).
3. Combine PDF files after they are converted.
4. Secure with passwords and add document information (title, author, etc.) during creation.
5. Fast one-button creation from Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
6. Steamlined drag-and-drop and batch PDF creation support.
7. Print, form-fill, annotate and review PDFs.
8. Edit PDF, including text, graphics and pages.
9. Optimize, repair and shrink PDF files.
10. Create and design PDF forms.
11. Convert PDF to Microsoft Word, RTF, text and images.
12. Review documents electronically with sticky notes, stamps, drawings, and markup tools.
13. Digitally sign, certify and secure PDF files.
14. PDF files conform to the PDF 1.4 specification.
15. PDF files conform to the PDF 1.5 specification.
16. Support Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista (64-bit PrimoPDF only).
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this pdf software.