Portable KShutdown is the portable edition for KShutdown, it can help you to schedule your computer's shutdown, it is an advanced shut down utility for KDE/Linux/Windows. It is the portable version of KShutdown developed to be able to run from a USB flash drive or any other portable device.
1. Turn Off Computer (logout and halt the system)
2. Restart Computer (logout and reboot the system)
3. Lock Screen (lock the screen using a screen saver)
4. End Current Session (end the current KDE session and logout the user)
5. Extras (additional, external user commands)
6. Time and delay options
7. Command line and DCOP support
8. System tray icon and panel applet
9. Visual and sound notifications
10. KDE Kiosk support
This is an easy to use, handy, advanced shut down utility specially designed to enable you to easily manage the log off actions.
The license of this software is Free, you can free download and free use this shutdown software.