Portable CPU-Z is the portable version for CPU-Z, it is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system. It detect your hardware with this tool. It is the portable version of CPU-Z developed to be able to run from a USB flash drive or any other portable device. The application is a detection program base on the Panopsys hardware detection engine.
It allows you to get some info on your computer, including:
1. Processor name and vendor
2. Core stepping and process
3. Processor package
4. Processor current core voltage
5. Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier
6. Partial overclock detection
7. Processor features, including supported instructions sets.
8. L1 to L3 cache information : location, size, speed, technology.
9. Motherboard information : name, vendor, BIOS, chipset, memory, AGP.
10. Memory information : size, type, timings, specifications.
Portable CPU-Z also provides several tools :
* A complete report, that includes CPUID, MSR, PCI device list, SPD, DMI.
* A cache latency calculation tool
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this cpu benchmark software.