PointerFocus offers some easy-to-use functions such as highlight cursor, mouse spotlight, keystroke visualization, magnifier and on-screen annotation. Mouse pointer toolbox for presenters and trainers.
With the help of PointerFocus you can keep your audience focus on the area of interest and make your demonstration more understandable.
1. Highlight mouse pointer with a colored circle, and when you click the mouse button the ring animation can show your mouse click actions to your audience.
2. Keystroke visualization can show your audience which shortcuts you have just pressed. This feature can help you make your demonstration more understandable.
3. Mouse Spotlight - when you choose this tool, it will dim the screen and put a "spotlight" around your mouse pointer. This can focus your audience's attention to the area of interest.
4. On-Screen Annotation Pen - when you choose this tool, you can use your mouse pointer annotate any part of the screen with customized color and pen width.
5. Screen Magnifier - when you choose this tool, you can show your audience details of any part on the screen.
Who needs PointerFocus?
3. Demo Makers
* Net Framework
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $9.95, you can free download and get a free trial.