Pixcavator IA - Image Analysis
Digital image analysis and image mining. With a single click you can capture the contours of all objects in the image and produce a spreadsheet with each objects locations and measurements. You can mark objects in the spreadsheet to highlight objects in the image, or vice versa. Extract or remove objects as desired. The software also includes all standard image processing tools.
1. Do you need to explore the contents of your digital images?
2. Is manual measurement not an option?
3. Do you lack a programming expertise?
4. Then Pixcavator is for you!
Pixcavator's operation is dead simple. The user pushes a single button and obtains a list of all objects in the image. The list displays the size, location, and other characteristics of each object. More...
With Pixcavator you can...
1. Upload images in the most popular formats: JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF
2. Adjust brightness, contrast, hue and saturation, apply erosion and dilation, auto-contrast, crop, subtract, add border, detect edges, add noise and blur, apply the median and other filters, etc
3. Automatically capture contours of objects in the image
4. Produce the output spreadsheet with data about these objects - location, size, contrast, roundness, intensity, and more
5. Mark and unmark objects, one by one or in groups, in the image and in the spreadsheet
6. Isolate objects you are interested in and save them as separate images, randomly color the objects
7. Export the output spreadsheet to Microsoft Excel
The license of this software is Commercial,