Partition Assistant Server Edition
Partition Assistant Server Edition is an all-in-one disk partition management solution to assist you to optimize your server disk performance. Partition Assistant Server Edition is a server partition manager specially designed for Windows Server 2003/2008/2000. Moreover, system administrators and advanced users can use it to manage both server and non-server hard disk partition to maximize server performance. It is widely being used by small-medium sized enterprises, college labs, institutions, government sectors, security organizations, public associations etc.
1. Extend NTFS system partition without restarting computer.
2. Resize and Move partition to optimize disk space management.
3. Extend Partition Wizard help you step by step expand the size of your selected partition.
4. Merge two or more partitions into a larger one.
5. Split one partition into two or more.
6. Create, Delete and Format partition.
7. Convert file system from FAT to NTFS.
8. Wipe permanently sensitive data to anti-recovery.
9. Set Active flag to a primary partition.
10. Check for the file system error, or disk bad sectors.
11. Change drive letter or partition label.
12. Support all hardware RAID.
13. Repartition by drag & drop mouse on a disk panel.
14. Support Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7 and Server 2003/2008/2000 (Both 32 bit and 64 bit).
15. Visually demonstrate your disk/partition configuration to preview changes before apply.
16. Support the disk with the maximum capacity of 2TB, and up to 32 hard disks within one system.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $129.00, you can free download and get a free trial.