PBS - Portable Bookmarks and Shortcuts
PBS - Portable Bookmarks and Shortcuts is a cross platform GUI managing bookmarks and shortcuts in a portable way.
Manage your bookmarks with this tool. The application offers support for import / export, search, encryption, hierarchical tags, USB key installation, various environments integration, OS-dependent shortcuts or plugins extensibility.
1. Import/Export of bookmarks and shortcuts from/to various sources (FireFox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, HTML, XML ...)
2. Search through shortcuts
3. Encryption of the file storing shortcuts
4. Hierarchical tagging of Shortcuts (same as labels in Gmail)
5. USB key installation (not system intrusive: PBS complete program is in a single directory; move and copy it at your will)
6. Various environments integration (Tray icon, KDE, toolbars...)
7. OS-dependent shortcuts handling
8. High plugins extensibility, giving very easy ways (in Ruby language) to add functionality to PBS:
* Import/Export plugins
* Integration plugins (integrate in various environments with easy-to-use menus, representations...)
* Command plugins (implement a new functionality)
* Shortcut types plugins
The license of this software is Free, you can free download and free use this bookmark manager software.