OkMap is a free software for many outdoor activities: - Trekking - Off road - Mountain bike - Sailing - Hunting and fishing - Finding mushrooms - Soft air - Geocaching - And many others...
It help you to:
1. Calibrate vectorial and raster maps with different types of cartographic projections
2. Create own digital maps drawing point, multipoint, polyline and polygon vector
3. Display simultaneously raster maps and vectorial data
4. Import digital vectorial data based on different types of cartographic projections
5. Use calibrated maps and vectorial data as background for navigation
6. Create and represent on maps (raster and vectorial): waypoints, routes and tracks
7. Use digital terrain models to display the elevation of any point on the map
8. Load and save waypoints, routes and tracks in GPX format
9. Upload and download waypoints, routes and tracks to and from a GPS device
10. Navigate in real time via a GPS device through NMEA protocol
11. Display Google Earth and Google Maps in current map location
12. Exchange data with Google Earth
13. Exchange data with GpsGate.com server
14. Receive via socket customized navigation data from remote GPS devices
15. Send via socket the current position to an OkMap remote server
16. Make conversions between different types of coordinates, datums, formats, etc..
17. Use a handy calculator for your calculations
18. Many other things
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is EUR 14.50, you can free download and get a free trial.