Norton Removal Tool (SymNRT)
Norton Removal Tool (SymNRT) uninstalls all Norton 2009/2008/2007/2006/2005/2004/2003 products, Norton 360 and Norton SystemWorks 12.0 from your computer. If you use ACT! or WinFAX, back up those databases before you proceed.
SymNRT is a program that can remove some Norton software from your computer. SymNRT runs on Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, and Windows XP. SymNRT should be used only if you have tried to uninstall the Norton program using Windows Add/Remove Programs and that did not work. Norton Removal Tool will remove a failed installation or a damaged Norton product.
The Norton Removal Tool uninstalls all Norton 2009/2008/2007/2006/2005/2004/2003 products, Norton 360 and Norton SystemWorks 12.0 from your computer. If you use ACT! or WinFAX, back up those databases before you proceed.
You may need your Product Key when you reinstall your Norton product. To be safe, follow the steps for your product to be sure that you have your Product Key if it is needed.
The steps differ depending on what product you have.
Norton Removal Tool 2010 Can Uninstall & Remove Following Norton Products
1. Norton AntiSpam 2004/2005
2. Norton AntiVirus 2003 through 2007.2
3. Ghost 2003, Ghost Version 9.0 and 10.0
4. Norton GoBack 3.1 through 4.2
5. Norton Internet Security 2003 through 2007.2
6. Norton Password Manager
7. Norton Personal Firewall 2003 through 2006
8. Norton SystemWorks 2003 through 2007
9. Norton Confidential Online 2007
10. Norton Internet Security Add-on Pack
11. Norton Save and Restore 1.0
12. Norton 360
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this uninstaller software.