The Nero StartSmart is a project launcher with the ability to access all the applications integrated within. This new version has been enhanced to seamlessly guide users of any skill level through either simple or advanced projects. Once you have launched Nero StartSmart, all you have to do is single click to start the selected task. Nero StartSmart comes with an easy to use interface which provides access to the Nero ProductCenter. It also integrates well with the Windows XP auto-play menu for instant access.
Nero StartSmart is a project launcher that lets computer beginners and experts alike seamlessly access all Nero 7 Premium Reloaded applications. After launching Nero StartSmart, select the desired task and the corresponding application starts automatically. This easy to use interface turns your computer into a digital media workstation and makes it easy to navigate through Nero 7 Premium Reloaded's applications.
1. Easy to use interface
2. Easy connection to the Nero ProductCenter
3. Integration in Windows XP Autoplay
Start Nero StartSmart and hover the mouse over the icon that looks like two CDs and a safe (Copy and Backup). Next, move the mouse to the scroll bar (or slider) in the left corner of the Nero StartSmart window, and drag the slider to the right. Click on "Burn Image to Disc" in the right part of the window.
Nero Express should be started via the StartSmart project launcher, and open a file browser so you can select the DVD ISO image you want to burn.
If you prefer not to use the Nero StartSmart project launcher, start Nero Express for example via the start menu. Since I got Nero express with the BenQ DW1650 I installed in my Compaq Pressario, Nero Express on my computer is located in the "Nero OEM" sub group of "Nero" in the "All Programs" menu of the Start menu and so might your version of Nero Express.
1. Select "Disc Image or Saved Project" from the menu displayed under the text "What would you like to burn?". An "Open" dialogue window (file browser) should appear on top of the Nero Express window.
2. Browse to the right folder, select the DVD ISO image (or CD ISO image), and click the Open button. The Image recording dialogue window should now appear.
3. Prefer to enable the "Verify data on disc after burning" option. It takes some extra time, but better safe then sorry, especially if you decide to delete the downloaded DVD ISO image after burning.
4. Clicking on the Next button should start the DVD burning process. If you forgot to insert a recordable DVD the program will ask you to place on into the DVD burner.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $79.99, you can free download and get a free trial.