Nero Express makes burning videos, music, and data a breeze. With the most widely used optical burning software in the industry and the most powerful burning engine in history, Nero Express combines outstanding technical functions with ease of use to enable you to create high quality digital media files. Nero Express provides all the performance and efficiency of Nero Burning ROM, but with a user interface that maximizes usability.
1. Same performance and efficiency as Nero Burning ROM with a simplified user interface
2. The integrated Nero Scout technology provides fast access to all media files including advanced keyword search options
3. Duplication of CD/DVD
4. Creation of Audio CD, DVD-Video, MP3/WMA CD/DVD, Video/Super Video CD, CD Extra, Mixed Mode CD, Bootable CD/DVD, CD Text
5. Unlimited WAV, MP4-AAC, AIF, WMA, and MP3/mp3PRO encoding
6. VCD/SVCD menu creation
7. Intelligent compilation size status bar
8. Tree-view in data project
9. LightScribe support
10. DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW support
11. Support for DVD-R Dual Layer format and DVD+R Double Layer
12. Verification for Audio CD, Video CD, and Super Video CD
13. Verification after recording for more compilation types
14. Manual setting for DVD media
16. Support for short lead-out recording
17. Real-time audio filter
18. Audio plug-in interface
19. Online/offline database
How to use Nero Express
1. Insert a blank (CD-R) or rewritable (CD-RW) disc into the drive.
2. Start Nero Express.
3. Click the option Disk image or saved project.
4. In the Open dialog box, select the ISO file and click Open.
5. In the next window, select the appropriate drive.
6. Click Next to start the writing process.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $79.99, you can free download and get a free trial.