MyFileDownloader is a single file downloader with pause and resume functionality. The downloader is a small program (Java applet) that can be embedded in a web page. Broken downloads are resumed automatically. If a download link is unavailable the downloader can resume the download from a backup server. The downloader can check with an MD5 checksum if a file has fully been downloaded. The downloader is a Java Applet.
2. Resumes broken downloads
3. Mirror download URL
4. Progress bar
5. Automatic resume
6. HTTP and SSL (HTTPS)
7. MD5 checksum
8. Easy to use
9. Platform independent
10. Large file download
11. Multiple look 'n' feels
12. Redirect after download
13. Multi language
14. Proxy support
1. Pause/Resume - A user can pause the download and resume the download another time, for example the next day.
2. Resumes broken downloads - When the Internet connection is interrupted MyFileDownloader resumes the download automatically.
3. Mirror download URL - When a file cannot be downloaded because the web server is busy or down the file downloader can resume the download from a backup server.
4. MD5 checksum - The file downloader checks automatically that the file has been fully downloaded with an MD5 hash.
5. Platform independent - MyFileDownloader is a Java Applet. It means that the downloader will run in every browser where the Java Plugin is installed.
6. Redirect after download - When a file is downloaded the Java downloader can redirect the user to a success page.
7. Multi language - MyFileDownloader is available in more than 20 languages: Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $119.00, you can free download and get a free trial.