MusicBee is an application geared toward managing extensive music collections, easy to use and with a comprehensive feature set. It makes it easy to organize, find and play music files on your computer, on portable devices and on the web.
1. Organize music files and edit tags in your library with a powerful and easy to use interface.
2. Have new music files automatically added to your library from monitored folders, with the option to tag the files from an Inbox beforehand.
3. Securely rip CD tracks as individual files or as a single album with embedded cuesheet, and with AccurateRip.com validation.
4. Automatically look up Album Art, Lyrics and tag other metadata from the web. Have a track identifed using its digital sound signature.
5. Play MP3, FLAC, Vorbis, WMA files and optionally have tracks scrobbled to Last.fm. Play the web - playlists are created from MP3 blogs you visit.
6. Play and Sync iPods and MP3 players, converting and levelling tracks on-the-fly (iTouch & iPhone 2.0+ are not currently supported for sync)
7. Create dynamic playlists based on your own rules.
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this music manager software.