Music Catalogue Master
Music Catalogue Master has been used by CD and vinyl record collectors all over the world to catalogue vinyl LP records, 78s, cassettes and CDs.
Newly released Music Catalogue Master version 5 automatically enters CDs and vinyl LP records (including track information) from four different online databases with no typing! It has been completely redesigned, with over 220 printed reports and a built-in MP3 cataloguer / player. Click on one of the links below to try the software for 21 days with no obligation, or to purchase the software for your permanent enjoyment.
Music Catalogue Master is shareware - which means you get to try it before you decide to buy it - no cost or obligation. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
CD and Vinyl Record Resources
We have put together a list of links to resources for CD collectors and vinyl LP record collectors. If you have questions about CD or vinyl LP record collecting, the answer will be somewhere on these pages.
Price Guides for Vinyl Records and CDs
This site also has a complete listing of Price Guide books available for purchase. The perfect reference for the serious collector of vinyl records and CDs.
Billboard Chart Books
You will also find a large selection of Billboard Chart books available for purchase. The perfect companion for the serious CD or vinyl record collector interested in tracking chart information.
There is also a page that contains breaking Music News - broken down into different genres: Rock, Pop / R&B / Hip Hop, Jazz & Blues, Country / Folk, Classical, World Music and news about the Music Industry and Music Technology. The information is updated every day with the latest news from the world of music.
Music Catalogue Master Features:
* Automatically Enter CDs (with an Internet Connection)
* Automatically enter CDs with no typing. Automatically enters the Artist, Title and all track information and track times, credits, artist URL links, cover art - with just the click of a button - no typing. Enter single CDs or batch enter multiple CDs in one session with just the click of a button. Saves hours of your time!
* Automatically Enter Vinyl LP Records (with an Internet Connection)
* Search out and select Vinyl LP Records from 3 different online databases and enter them with the click of a button. Automatically enters the Artist, Title and all track information and track times, credits, artist URL links, cover art - with just the click of a button - no typing. Saves hours of your time! Can also be used to enter CDs.
* Automatically Checks for Data Errors
* Scans all data tables on startup and automatically fixes any data errors that it finds.
* Catalogue Classical Music CDs, LPs and Tracks
* Contains data sections with fields to enter and search classical music information: Composer, Piece, Orchestra, Conductor, Soloist, etc. Can associate an unlimited number of these to any and every CD/record.
* Catalogue Your MP3s
* It comes packaged with MP3 Catalogue Master - a utility to help you track and play your MP3 files.
* Select and Display Anything
* All the information entered into Music Catalogue Master can be searched, filtered and sorted - display anything in the database.
* Over 275 Different Reports
* Comes with over 275 pre-formatted reports that you can print out. Reports can be filtered to display only the data you want to print.
* Create PDF, HTML, Word, Excel, RTF, XML and MHT Files
* Prints standard paper reports, but you can also create PDF, HTML, Word, Excel, RTF and MHT documents. Put these on your web site or e-mail them to a friend.
* Statistical Package
* Contains a statistical module for showing you what you have in your collection. You can also print statistical reports or create Excel documents.
* Unlimited Number of User-Defined Categories
* You can create and assign as many user-defined categories as you want. This allows you to "tag" CDs, records and tracks with any category that may be of interest you. You can then filter and display all CDs, records and tracks that have been "tagged" with these user defined categories. You can now track anything you want. Some examples of user-defined categories are: bootleg, platinum, Grammy winner, 5 stars, 4 stars, 3 stars, etc. Anything you decide you want to track.
* Catalogue Multiple Copies of the Same CD / Record
* Keep track of when and where a copy of a CD or vinyl record was purchased, its purchase price, current value, condition, cover condition and if the copy is currently for sale or loaned out.
* Catalogue Album and Single Chart Information
* You can keep track of which albums and singles topped the charts. You can enter multiple chart entries so if an album or single falls off the chart and then re-enters it - you can track it.
* Complete Online Help File
* It comes with complete online Help. You can bring up Help specific to any screen you are on by just pressing the F1 function key.
* Downloadable, Printable Manual
* A complete manual is available in PDF format for download and printing. Try it now!
* It's Try Before You Buy!
* Music Catalogue Master is shareware, which means that it is free to try for 21 days. If you don't like it, just uninstall it from your system - no cost - no obligation. We don't think you will, but either way - good luck with your music listening experience!
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $27.95, you can free download and get a free trial.