Mp3 Tag Assistant Professional
MP3 Tag Assistant Professional is a professional-level audio tag editor with UNICODE support. Support for a full spectrum of tag information and a choice of modes, both manual and automated, help swiftly generate, edit and manage tags, file lists, and playlists. Its extended capabilities make MP3 Tag Assistant Professional 2.91 useful for music library management as well as business use.
Support ID3v1 and ID3v2, WMA metadata, iTunes metadata, Ogg Vorbis comments and APE tags.
However rich the assortment of its options is, MP3 Tag Assistant Professional 2.91 remains simple in use. Partly it is due to its comfortable working panel with multiple tabs for each operation. A click on the tab brings forward the fields available for editing in each tag group.
Music filenames are often inconsistent and erroneous. Mp3 Tag Assistant Professional allows you to change filenames based on their tagged information saving you time and effort. Automate the tedious task of changing tagged information in MP3 and WMA files. Easily copy or move music files, create playlists and filelists, and change filenames with this professional-level program. Tagged information can also be filled in automatically (Freedb).
Supported tag fields include media player tags, commercial and publishing information, comments, lyrics, and URLs. The Selected Items window instantly shows the virtual image of tag changes. To save the changes to files, however, you should click on the Save button. Tagged information can also be filled in automatically by connecting to freedb.org. The window also provides a multi-tab interface for one-click filtering. A click on an appropriate tab limits the selection to a single file extension or a tag format. The multi-frame interface with tab filters makes the functionality of the program readily available to the user of any competence.
Thanks to advanced selection and filtering options, MP3 Tag Assistant Professional 2.91 can easily handle numerous music files. After marking files in the Selected Items window, you can generate and edit tags for all the selected files. To raise the efficiency of batch processing, the program offers a batch mode where users can also form a list of actions that need to be done and save the list as a profile. The batch mode should further facilitate the management of music file libraries.
The functionality introduced in MP3 Tag Assistant Professional 2.91, wide range of tags (up to 35), support for Unicode symbols, batch mode, intuitive interface, animated tutorials, and other advanced features make a robust, multipurpose tool for better management of music files.
Make your MP3 M4A WMA OGG APE TTA and FLAC files complete by filling in detailed information such as main tags, original tags, Internet tags, commercial information, lyrics, comments, and cover art (artwork). Save hours of manual labor by working in Batch mode, allowing you to edit very large lists of music files!
MP3 Tag Assistant Professional Features:
* Support MPEG Audio (MP3), MPEG-4 iTunes (M4A), Windows Media Audio (WMA), Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC), Monkey's Audio (APE), Ogg Vorbis (OGG), Musepack (MPC), WavPack (WV), OptimFROG files (OFR), Speex (SPX) and The True Audio (TTA) audio file formats.
* Support ID3v1 and ID3v2, WMA metadata, iTunes metadata, Ogg Vorbis comments and APE tags.
* Support for up to 35 tag fields, including Original (Original Artist, Original Album, Original Text Writer) Commercial (Publisher Name, Copyright Message), URLs, WinAmp tags, multi-line comment and lyrics tags, compilation tag, BPM tag.
* Preview, edit and delete the BMP JPEG PNG attached pictures (cover art / artwork) (MP3/WMA files only!).
* Unicode and ANSI characters in tags and filenames. You can use symbols of your national alphabet in the tags (diacritic symbols, umlauts, hieroglyphs, etc).
* Album web database wizard (freedb.org), comparison with existing tags.
* Integrated web search for lyrics.
* Auto correction of strings, symbols, and upper-lower case.
* One-click tag removal, renumbering and tag swaps.
* Batch tag editing, file renaming, other batch operations.
* Change filenames based of their tagged information.
* Change tags based of filename's path.
* Auto-replace strings at tags save and tag export.
* Filters by tag format (ID3v1 and ID3v2) and file extensions (MP3 WMA M4A OGG FLAC APE).
* Custom templates to generate filenames, tags and playlists. You can use for custom templates all supported tags.
* Generation and editing of PLS/M3U playlists.
* Quickly create PLS/M3U playlist from the folders.
* Import audio tags to TXT, CSV, XML files.
* Export information from TXT, CSV, XML files using custom templates.
* Generation of CSV, TXT, XML filelists.
* One-click sorting and filtering, manual sorting mode.
* Add comments and lyrics to tags.
* ID3v1 <> ID3v2 tags synchronization.
* Copy tag to tag, move and swap tags.
* Custom copy tag to tag with advanced featuries: clear source tag, replace/append/prepend destination tag, copy the several symbols.
* Copy folder names and filenames to tags.
* Format a tag "Track #".
* Multi-format the tags. You can add a new text to several tags at once.
* Automatic and manual change the case of tags and filenames.
* Advanced features for copying your music files. You can use templates (with tags information) at copying.
* Support your Favorite Folders.
* Search audio files dialog using file mask.
* Wizard to help add files and Actions. Freedb Wizard. Import/Export Wizard. Settings Wizard.
* Operations with folders: create, copy/move, rename and remove.
* Multi-select the folders with audio files.
* Integration with WinAmp 2.x/5.x media player and a in-built player.
* Support for drag-and-drop and hot keys.
* Intuitive multi-frame interface.
* Short visual training course.
* Support various interface languages.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $34.95, you can free download and get a free trial.