MovieManager is a fully featured Home Theater PC application that scans your drives, locates movies, identifies and catalogues your movies, gets information from the web, stores your movie information and plays your movies using the media players you choose.
An application designed to help you organize your movie collection and catalogue the video discs. MovieManager is a fully featured application that scans your drives, locates movies, identifies and catalogues them, gets information from the web, stores your movie information and plays your movies using the media player(s) you choose.
With multi-media PCs becoming more popular, people are finding it convenient to backup and store their movies on their computers.
Since movie files are large and are often stored on multiple disk drives, the traditional method of using disk folders to organize movies by genre becomes impractical. Once a movie is copied to disk, it doesnt need to be moved or copied again.
MovieManager can be used to lookup information on the Internet, locate and catalogue your movies for you. MovieManager provides you with a powerful database to store movie information so that you can lookup movies on the Internet, play your movies and organise and list them in a convenient way.
With MovieManager youll always have all the movie information at your fingertips.
1. Store movie information on your PC including Cast members.
2. Scan your hard drives for any type of movie file or folder and automatically load the MovieManager database.
3. List movies based on Genre and other search criteria.
4. One click access to your Movie or Actor on the IMDb (Internet Movie Database).
5. Play the movie from disk using your favourite media players.
6. Generate a handy HTML page containing your movie information with links to play your movies and to goto IMDb.
7. List all Movies that an Actor appears in.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $9.95, you can free download and get a free trial.