The Mouse Click Utility was designed to be a small tool that will help move your mouse to display current x, y coordinates & click on Copy X,Y to select the location where you would like left button to be clicked.
* Mouse Click Utility can be used to click mouse at target x,y co-ordinates using a system wide hot key.
* Type of Mouse Click(s) supported are Left Button Click, Right Button Click, Left Button Double Click and Right Button Double Click.
* Type of Mouse Click to be performed can be selected easily in a combo box provided on the main screen of the utility.
* To Click Mouse (any of the types), the mouse click utility moves mouse cursor to the selected x,y co-ordinates.
* The Mouse Cursor can be returned to it's original location, by selecting the check box Mouse to Original Position.
* When Click It button is clicked on the main screen of Mouse Click Utility, all the settings (including x,y coordinates, hot key, click type) are stored so that you do not need to define the settings again.
* New Features will be added soon to the Mouse Click Software Utility Download.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $5, you can free download and get a free trial.