Motorola Phone Tools
Motorola Phone Tools creates unlimited communication possibilities by synchronizing your Motorola cell phone with your PC, Motorola Phone Tools allows you to exploit the most powerful features of your phone: Connect your cell phone to your laptop and get Internet access via cellular networks when there are no WiFi options available. Synchronize your PC and Motorola cell phone contacts in Outlook. Send SMS messages directly from your laptop.
Create your own ringtones, wallpaper and MMS slide shows and transfer them to your cell phone. Our wireless Bluetooth solution makes it even more convenient to use Motorola PhoneTools on the road.
Motorola Phone Tools Benefits:
Synchronize your contacts
* Synchronize your address book, calendar and tasks
* Integrated with Outlook, Outlook Express, MS Exchange and Lotus Notes
Get online via your cell phone connected to a PC
* Connect via 2G and 3G cellular networks
* Send MMS and SMS messages from your PC
Personalize your cell phone with your own ringtones and images
* Create your own ringtones and mobile videos
* Edit your own photos and turn them into wallpaper
Transfer photos, video and music
* Back up your cell phone photos and videos
Motorola Phone Tools Features:
Synchronize your Outlook Contacts
1. Synchronize your address book, calendar and tasks
2. Integrated with Outlook, Outlook Express, MS Exchange and Lotus Notes
3. Your contacts are automatically converted to the correct format for your phone
4. Back up your phone contacts on your PC; just upload them when you change to a new cell phone.
Get Connected to the Internet via your cell phone
1. Use your cell phone as a modem; get online via GSM, GPRS or UMTS connection
2. Surf on the Web via your cell phone
3. mobile PhoneTools includes all major mobile phone operator connection parameters and automatically sets them up.
4. Send SMS and MMS messages conveniently from your laptop. Use contact groups, priority and return receipt just as you would with normal email.
5. Manage SMS in a single interface
6. Send multimedia messages (MMS) with images, sound and text
Create your own ringtones and wallpapers for your mobile
1. Create your own ringtones from CDs and MP3s
2. Make wallpaper and screensavers from your photos
3. Create and edit mobile videos for your cell phone
Use the multimedia capabilities of your phone
1. Download photos and mobile videos from your phone and back them up on your PC.
2. Manage your cell phone media on your PC; get rid of files cluttering up your phone.
3. Make your phone a music library; bring your favorite MP3s with you.
What's New in Motorola Phone Tools 5.0?
New User Interface
MPT 5.0 has a brand new, simple to follow, task-based user interface.
One Way Sync
One Way Sync uses the same familiar easy to use synchronization interface but only transfer's data from PC to Phone, PC data is never changed. The simplicity of synchronization while protecting your PC PIM data integrity.
Improved BT pairing wizard
The BT pairing wizard has improved easy to follow steps for pairing your Phone and PC along with technical changes that improve the speed and commutation with your BT stack.
Support for Domino
Lotus users can now use MPT 5.0 to sync their phones with Domino servers.
Support for Windows Vista, and Vista integrated PIM
MPT 5.0 includes support for both Windows Contacts and Windows Calendar in Vista 32 and 64.
Phonebook Transfer is a new easy-to-follow wizard that steps you through the process of transferring your phonebook from your old phone to your new phone.
Reset Default Number Types in Outlook
When transferring a contact from the phone to the PC, MPT can reset the 4 default viewable number types in Outlook to match the number types stored in the contact.
Folder Transfer Support
In MPT 5.0 you can now transfer entire folders to your phone's memory card.
Motorola Mobile Software Update is included as part of MPT 5.0. Click on MotoOnline.
This new feature allows you to mix multiple audio tracks to create custom ring tones. Supported formats are MP3, WAV, AMR, and ADP.
Windows Media Player Play list and Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) support
MPT 5.0 will include support for Play List and other WMP functions for phones that support media sync mode.
Mobile Phone Tools 5.0 System Requirements
* Windows 2000, XP, or Vista.
* Pentium II 233 MHz computer
* 64MB of RAM under Windows 2000 and XP, 128MB of RAM under Vista
* Local hard drive with 120 MB free space
* A USB cable or Bluetooth on your PC if you wish to connect wirelessly
* Motorola Mobile phone compatible with Motorola Phone Tools
* Internet Explorer 6.0 or Later
* Cable- Mini, Micro USB or CE Bus(CE Bus cable not included)
E815, KRZR K1, KRZR K1m, L2, L6, Maxx Ve, MOTO U9, MOTO Z6c, MOTO Z9, PEBL, RAZR V3, RAZR V3a, RAZR V3C, RAZR V3e, RAZR V3i, RAZR V3m, RAZR V3r, RAZR V3t, RAZR V3xx, RAZR2 V8, RAZR2 V8 LUX, RAZR2 V9, RAZR2 V9m, RIZR Z3, RIZR Z6tv, ROKR E1, ROKR E8, ROKR Z6, ROKR Z6m, SLVR L7, SLVR L7c, V195, V197, V235, V260, V262, V265, V266, V276, V323, V323i, V325, V325i, V360, V361, V365, V750, W315, W385, W490, W510, W755, ZN5.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $49.99, you can free download and get a free trial.