Access your Windows Session with a simple USB key turned into a security token. Start/Lock you Windows session with your USB key. Mobilegov Winlogon can change a simple USB key into a security token in order to access to your Windows session while suppressing your Login / password .
It provides the strong authentication required by the highest-security web site With its (optional) PIN code.
It works like an ignition key and opens the session only if the key is connected. Removing the key locks the Windows session.
Mobilegov Winlogon Features:
1. Compliant with most of the Windows authentication services: it does not replace NWgina and MSgina dll, it adds its own functionalities to its own ones.
2. Winlogon uses NIST approved data-security principles (password is not stored on the USB key in open form. USB Key copy protection does not allow making unauthorized key duplicates. All data on the Key are encrypted with AES-256 bit key length.)
3. Protection of Windows even if in Safe Mode
4. Emergency procedure in case of USB key loss or PIN code throught challenge phrase
5. For remote users, no need to install Winlogon on each remote computer to connect with the secured keys.
6. Deployment through corporate directories with MSI package (MS Active Directory, Novell eDirectory, OpenLDAP ) available.
7. Supports Windows password rotation policy, including remote desktop connection. The USB key is updated with the new password.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is EUR19.90, you can free download and get a free trial.