Magnesium: RSS Ticker
Magnesium RSS Ticker provides a rich ticker environment to enable you to keep up to date with the latest news and information.
The Ticker scrolls the RSS items across the screen as hyperlinks. The full story can be viewed in your Web Browser by clicking on the RSS item. You can change the appearance of the Ticker, change speed, scroll forward as well as backwards, and search for keywords within the feed. You are able to create and edit RSS 2.0 feed using Beryllium Object Model and view the raw RSS. The RSS Ticker also comes with a library and is installed with over 100 RSS feeds as default.
* Create and Edit RSS 2.0 feeds using Beryllium
* Maintains a RSS library
* Set timer to download the latest RSS data
* Import and Export RSS feeds
* Search Active feeds
* Drag and Drop IE RSS URL or RSS Xml files into Available Library List
* View raw RSS feed
* Rapidly move between RSS Feeds or Pages
* Ticker links are displayed in a web browser
* Change positioning and speed of the ticker
* Change appearance - colours, fonts, transparency
* Run when Windows starts up
The program comes with a list of RSS feeds from various domains. You can import new RSS feeds at any time in order to update your library or you can export feeds (XML files). Importing a feed is a bit confusing though, since theres no Help file available. You will need to save the original XML file onto your hard drive, then load the downloaded XML and paste its original location (URL) into the ticker.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $19.95, you can free download and get a free trial.