MacroMachine is a very powerful but easy to use macro program for Windows. With MacroMachine, you can, among other things, record, modify, and play back mouse- and keyboard macro's. The powerful options of this program will increase your productivity.
What is a macro A macro is a script that contains commands to automate computer actions. Every command executes 1 step, like moving the mouse, starting a program, or hitting keys on the keyboard. MacroMachine offers all the tools that you need to create macros that make your life easier. With MacroMachine it is not needed that you have experience with programming languages or programming. But if you do know how to program, you can get even more out of MacroMachine with the extensive develop environment.
Why use MacroMachine When you do anything repeatedly on your computer, you will quickly see the benefits of MacroMachine. The program earns itself back after using it for a day or two; in saving time, accuracy and above all your health. Automate complex and tedious computer actions. Let MacroMachine type your address info automatically, or let it operate your favorite web-site. If you want to create automated e-mail responses that you can activate by pressing a single key, insert international characters and symbols without having to look them up every time, or quickly enter your passwords on the internet and fill out online web-forms, MacroMachine will increase your productivity.
Unique Internet technology: No other macro program offers this functionality. With the new Internet technology of MacroMachine you can create perfect Internet macros. Until now, it was really difficult to create Internet macros, because the loading time of pages was different every time and because the layout of the pages often changes. Other macro software cannot handle this. MacroMachine can.
* Simply works in MS Internet Explorer
* Fill out web-forms automatically
* Automatically log in to different sites (hotmail, gmail etc.)
* Automate entire web-sites
* Test your self made web-sites automatically
* Encode your macros, so no one is able to read your passwords or the rest of the scripts
* Take your (internet) macros with you on a USB stick
* Fully programmable: write your own scripts for extreme flexibility. Read, for instance, automatically the content of sites to subsequently, depending on the content, execute certain actions. These actions do not have to be internet actions. One can for instance also, send an e-mail, or shut down the PC automatically.
MacroMachine has a lot more to offer. On the internet-site you can find a lot more information about MacroMachine. Please, try out MacroMachine 30 days for free!
* FREE updates; Free updates and minor upgrades. Great discount on major upgrades.
* Powerful macro technology; Let MacroMachine type texts for you, start applications, operate the Internet etc. Novice users can simply record computer actions, and play them back later on, or use the Wizard to easily build complex macros. Advanced users can create very powerful macros using the Macro Editor.
* Unique Internet technology; No other macro program offers this functionality. With the new Internet technology of MacroMachine you can create perfect Internet macros. Until now, it was really difficult to create Internet macros, because the loading time of pages was different every time and because the layout of the pages often changes. Other macro software cannot handle this. MacroMachine can.
Simply works in MS Internet Explorer
Fill out web-forms automatically
Automatically log in to different sites (hotmail, gmail etc.)
Automate entire web-sites
Test your self made web-sites automatically
Encode your macros, so no one is able to read your passwords or the rest of the scripts
Take your (internet) macros with you on a USB stick
Fully programmable: write your own scripts for extreme flexibility. Read, for instance, automatically the content of sites to subsequently, depending on the content, execute certain actions. These actions do not have to be internet actions. One can for instance also, send an e-mail, or shut down the PC automatically.
* Easy to operate; Just record your computer actions, and play them back later on. Or use the easy to use Wizard, to build powerful macros.
* Macro Recorder; With the Macro Recorder you can simply record everything you do with the mouse and the keyboard. To use this feature you don't have to know anything about macros. You just simply do what you are used to do, the Macro Recorder records it, and later on simply play back the macro by pressing 1 key.
* Macro Player; With the Macro Player you can play back macros with ease. Furthermore you can always stop a macro by simply hitting the Escape key.
* Macro Wizard; By using the Macro Wizard you can easily build complex macros. You just specify your needs in a sort of form, and the Wizard does the rest. You have to know absolutely nothing about macros to be able to work with the Macro Wizard.
* Starting Macros; Macros can easily be started in the following ways:
Pressing a key combination (e.g. Ctrl+Alt+S)
Entering a Activation sequence (e.g. when you type the word typeaddress, MacroMachine can enter all your address info for you)
When a specific application gets active (e.g. automatically enter the header of a letter when MS Word starts)
Popup Menus (create your own menus with macros that you can start)
At a scheduled time, or interval (start a specific macro for instance every Monday at 3:00 PM)
Command Line (start the Macro Player from withing another program, or the command prompt, and start a macro that way)
File association (you can start a macro by just double clicking its macro-file)
* Accelerated play back; You can accelerate the play back of a recorded macro.
* Repeated play back; You can play back a macro repeatedly. If you, for instance, have to do a certain task 50 times, you simply record it 1 time with the Macro Recorder, and after that you play back the macro 49 times, by hitting one key combination.
* Security; Macros can be secured with a password. MacroMachine uses Rijndael encryption to secure scripts. It is impossible to read or start secured scripts without knowing the password.
* Macro Development Environment; MacroMachine comes with an extensive development environment / editor for creating complex macros. If one wants to exploit the power of the macros to its fullest, one can program macros oneself with the easy to use, but powerful programming language of MacroMachine. To make this process a little easier, one can use the development environment / editor of MacroMachine.
* Powerful Programming Language; Powerful (well documented) programming language for creating complex macros. Powerful commands for (amongst other things) Operating the Keyboard, Operating the Mouse, Starting applications, Positioning Windows, Variables, If then else logic, Input screens, Menus, ASCII Delimited en Text file processing, File commands, Maximizing & Minimizing, Wait commands, Loops and much more.
* Click here for an extensive programming language reference manual
* Easy to use Backup program; With the TronanBackup tool, one can very easily create and restore backups of your settings and macros.
* Total RSI-Shield integration; The macro technology is totally integrated with the anti RSI program from Tronan: RSI-Shield. Macros temporarily pause when RSI-Shield provides a break. Furthermore, the break-counter of RSI-Shield doesn't count down when MacroMachine simulates a key hit, or a mouse move.
* Multilingual; MacroMachine is multilingual and currently comes with three languages: Dutch, French and English. You can easily switch between the available languages.
* Extensive help-function; MacroMachine contains an extensive help-function. On top of that, you can find a very extensive online-help on the MacroMachine site.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $47.44, you can free download and get a free trial.