MS Excel viewer
MS Excel viewer lets you open, view and save/export/convert the MS Excel files on any computer, even if you don't have the MS Excel installed.
Additionally your may open and view the Lotus 1-2-3 and QuattroPro spreadsheets.
MS Excel viewer don't use any external libraries (no MS Excel/Office, no BDE, no ODBC, no ADO etc) and you may run this tool on computer without any additional setup/install.
You may view the data contents from any sheet in xls-file and to trace the full internal (system) information about stored BIFF-records within xls-file.
All formats of xls/xlw, wq/wkq and wk/wr/123 files supported (including Far-East and Middle-East versions).
You may also extract the full sources for stored VBA scripts, view internal ole-structure, see the VBA project attributes, save the extracted pictures (and charts) and more
Now MS Excel viewer supports the new MS Excel 12 files from MS Office 2007.
The MS Excel viewer trial version have the next demo limitations:
1. each time after running you will see a nag.screen
2. only 20 top rows loaded from sheet
Supported file formats
1. Microsoft Excel 12/2007 files (*.XLSX, *.XLSM, *.XLSTX, *.XLTM, *.XLAX, *.XLAM, *.XLSXB, *.XLTB, *.XLAB)
2. Microsoft Excel 97-2000 and 5.0/95 Workbook (*.XLS)
3. Microsoft Excel 7.0/95 Workbook (*.XLW)
4. Microsoft Excel 5.0/95 Workbook (*.XLW)
5. Microsoft Excel 4.0 Workbook (*.XLW)
6. Microsoft Excel 4.0 Worksheet (*.XLS)
7. Microsoft Excel 3.0 Worksheet (*.XLS)
8. Microsoft Excel 2.0 Worksheet (*.XLS)
9. Microsoft Excel 2.0 Worksheet Far East (*.XLS)
10. Microsoft Excel Template (*.XLT)
11. Microsoft Excel Add-In (*.XLA)
12. Lotus 1-2-3 and Symphony spreadsheets (*.WK1, *.WK2, *.WK3, *.WK4, *.WR1, *.123)
13. Quattro Pro spreadsheets (*.WQ1, *.WQ2, *.WKQ, *.WB3, *.QPW)
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is EUR10.00, you can free download and get a free trial.