MLCad (Mike's Lego CAD) is a powerful CAD system specifically designed to create building instructions as known from Lego, for your own Lego models and creations. MLCad reads and writes LDraw (a program of James Jessiman) compatible files but in an extensive window based environment. The program helps to create building instructions, which show step by step how to build a model. A CAD application designed to create Lego building instructions.
1. Easy to use
2. What you see is what you get
3. Full drag and drop support for adding, copying and moving Lego parts
4. Print your models and/or generate part lists
5. Create pictures of the steps for use in the www.
6. Create pseudo models from fractal landscapes or pictures
* LDraw Package
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this cad software.