LinqConnect is a fast and easy to use ORM solution, developed closely to the Microsoft LINQ to SQL technology, and supporting SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite. It provides a powerful model designer tool with complete integration to Visual Studio - Entity Developer.
LINQ stands for Language-Integrated Query, which means that data retrieval is no longer a separate language. The LINQ engine allows .NET applications to connect to databases without bothering much about columns and rows. The data you receive is automatically formed as objects ready to use by your business logic.
LinqConnect is an advanced application designed to enable you to create mapping models and generate data access layer code, greatly decreasing development time and eliminating the need to work over routine tasks.
It was developed closely to the Microsoft LINQ to SQL technology, while extending its functionality, thus allowing LINQ to SQL developer to easily get started with LinqConnect. In addition to LINQ to SQL features, LinqConnect provides its own advanced functionality.
LinqConnect has complete support for complex types, allowing you to create entity properties with internal structure. With ID Generation feature you may just set an attribute for the property to use unique value generation for it.
LinqConnect caches compiled queries automatically, while allowing you to set cache parameters and control caching process. It provides the same interface to all database servers, allowing you to easily develop applications that are able to use different databases.
1. Wide support for LINQ capabilities
2. Interchangeable with Microsoft LINQ to SQL
3. Wide support for server data types and features
4. High performance
5. Free high-quality support
Easy to use
1. Visual model creation and modification with Entity Developer
2. Visual Studio integration
3. Visual Studio Debugger Visualizer with SQL syntax highlighting for the DataQuery objects
4. Powerfull naming rules for singularization and pluralization *
5. Customizable template based code generation *
6. Easy to deploy
7. Run-time database creating using the model (CreateDatabase, DatabaseExists, DropDatabase methods of DataContext)
Database provider model architecture
1. Multiple database support: * MS SQL Server and MS SQL Server Compact * Oracle * MySQL * PostgreSQL * SQLite
2. Database-independent interface
* NET Framework
* Microsoft Visual Studio
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $149.95, you can free download and get a free trial.