LightBox Free Image Editor
LightBox Free Image Editor enables you to correct and adjust you images. The program offers all the standard editing features, including crop, rotate and sharpening as well as level adjustments, red-eye removal, advanced color balancing, contrast adjustments and several automatic image correction. You can review a before/after version of the edited image and also undo any changes that have been applied. Other features include interactive pop-up help (which can be disabled), grayscale conversion, image borders, smart light fill and more. A Pro version is also available and can be activated from within the free version.
LightBox Editors feature advanced, state-of-the-art image technology to ehance your image.
LightBox (Free and Plus version) feature:
* For people who want a high-end, professional editor to make their pictures to look great but don't want to buy an expensive program and deal with its complexities.
* All operations in 48-bits (16-bit-per-channel), supporting loading and saving to 48-bit .tif files.
* Very fast and fluid controls. Most core routines written in machine-level code for speed. Not Web-Based, so it stays fast and powerful
* Advanced and user-controlled auto balancing functions.
* New "Smart Contrast" technology that brings the most out of your pictures
* Red-Eye Remover with face-detection technology for easy-use, with "guaranteed red-eye removal" process.
* Smart-Fill Light technology to fill in shadows while keeping your image looking real.
* Easy user interface and Interactive help throughout to help you use the very powerful image processing engine
* Remove Color Casts with our new Gray Point algorithms to bring out the most of your image and to get rid of those underlying color casts that can make your picture seem murky. Our Remove Color Cast function can show you where there is a color cast that isn't obvious, but still affecting your image.
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this image editing software.