LSL Editor can help you to edit LSL scripts, it is a standalone LSL (Secondlife) script editor and run-time environment for Windows and compiles and executes LSL scripts. No SecondLife viewer is needed nor connection to the SecondLife grid.
1. Code highlighting (including Brackets matching)
2. Code code completion on known keywords and user defined variables
3. Auto insert events
4. Argument information on functions (typing)
5. Tabbed or MDI interface
6. LSLWiki or SecondLife color scheme
7. Code editing ( Copy / Cut / Paste / Delete / Undo / Redo / Find / Replace / Clipboard function)
8. Block commenting / uncommenting
9. Tooltip on keywords (LSL-Editor contains a complete LSL guide!)
10. Complete LSL Wiki in HTML HELP file
11. Auto-indent (using tabs or SecondLife indent scheme)
12. Help, on every keyword, uses www.LSLwiki.NET information
13. Compiling, Execution and Debugging outside SecondLife world
14. llDialog input screen
17. Solution Explorer
18. Plugin support (lslint)
19. You don't have to install the program, just unzip and use it.
The license of this software is Free, you can free download and free use this text editor software.