Kid3 can edit the ID3 tags of MP3, FLAC,Ogg/Vorbis and MPC files in an efficient way, set the tags of multiple files, convert between ID3v1 and ID3v2, generate tags from the file name or vice versa and import from freedb, MusicBrainz and Discogs. ID3 tag editor for MP3, OGG/Vorbis, FLAC and MPC files.
With it you can:
1. Edit ID3v1.1 tags
2. Edit all ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 frames
3. Convert between ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags
4. Edit tags in MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, FLAC, MPC, MP4/AAC, MP2, Speex, TrueAudio, WavPack, WMA, WAV and AIFF files
5. Edit tags of multiple files, e.g. the artist, album, year and genre of all files of an album typically have the same values and can be set together.
6. Generate tags from filenames
7. Generate filenames from tags
8. Rename and create directories from tags
9. Generate playlist files
10. Automatically convert upper and lower case and replace strings
11. Import from gnudb.org, TrackType.org, MusicBrainz, Discogs, Amazon and other sources of album data
12. Export tags as CSV, HTML, playlists, Kover XML and in other formats
* Qt (included in archive)
The license of this software is Free, you can free download and free use this mp3 tag editor software.