Kantaris Media Player
Kantaris Media Player is one very great media player, an all new media player based on code from Videolan client (VLC) and Bass audio library. Kantaris has a graphical user interface similar to that of Windows Media Player. It can play almost anything you can throw at it - AVI, MPEG, MGEG-AVC, WMV, MOV, MKV, quicktime, matroska, divx, xvid, H264, MP3, WMA, OGG files and more. It can also play DVD's and audio cd's. The player also displays some of the most beautiful music visualizations ever seen. All this is completely free.
This version only contains one major new feature; support for non-western characters in subtitles. So now you should be able to use your Arabic, Hebrew, Chinese, subtitles with Kantaris.
* Added subtitles size setting
* Speed up file loading
* Saving downloaded subtitles in the "kantaris\cache" directory instead of in the "temporary internet files" folder
* Double-clicking for full screen works again
* Hopefully fixed a bug caused by bass_fx.dll in Vista 64-bit ( I can't test it)
* Fixed a bug with the listing of embedded subtitles
* Uninstaller now removes file associations
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this media player software.