Kalkules is an universal scientific freeware calculator with an amount of untraditional functions, which can be used particularly by high school or university students. It also offers a wide range of tools, which make your calculations easier and faster.
Some of the amount of options that Kalkules offers:
1. evaluating whole expressions ( ex: 5 + 10 / 3 )
2. drawing function graphs
3. calculating with real complex or modulo numbers
4. calculating in four number systems: binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal
5. calculating with fractions ( ex: 5 / 2 + 1 / 3 = 17 / 6 )
6. calculating with polynomials
7. evaluation history
8. unlimited count of brackets in the expression
9. wide range of arithmetic goniometric and hyperbolic functions
10. using self-named variables ( ex: radius, volume, ... )
11. inserting some of the predefined constants + ability to define your own constants
12. inteligent percentage calculations
13. and much more...
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this calculator software.