Jokosher is a simple and powerful multi-track studio. Jokosher provides a complete application for recording, editing, mixing and exporting audio, and has been specifically designed with usability in mind. The developers behind Jokosher have re-thought audio production at every level, and created something devilishly simple to use.
1. Easy to use interface, designed from the ground up. Jokosher uses concepts and language familiar to musicians, and is a breeze to use.
2. Simple editing with splitting, trimming and moving tools.
3. Multi-track volume mixing with VU sliders.
4. Import audio (Ogg Vorbis, MP3, FLAC, WAV and anything else supported by GStreamer) into your projects.
5. A range of instruments can be added to a project, and instruments can be renamed. Instruments can also be muted and soloed easily.
6. Export to MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, WAV and anything else GStreamer supports.
7. Documentation (User Guide, FAQ, Tutorial) and User Community (Forums, IRC).
Use the installer package to install Jokosher on Windows. The download for windows is much larger since it contains all the required dependencies including GStreamer and many common audio codecs.
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this audio editing software.