Converts your everyday photo's into Lomo like artworks. Lomography is a form of photography, it is characterized by snapshots with strange colors, vignettes, blurs and other types of imperfections. The only way to achieve this result was to buy a Lomography camera or use complex software like Photoshop or Gimp and adjust the image manually. Instant Lomo is a small Windows application that tries to emulate the Lomo effect and is able to convert any "normal" image into something that could have been shot with a Lomography camera.
InstantLomo has several settings, it let's you adjust the strength of the vignettes and allows you to add text. The most important setting is the FUN factor if you increase this, the generated pictures will be more processed and more random. A higher setting will usually result in a more satisfying Lomo like picture.
Just load an image, adjust the settings and press convert.
1. Horizontal Vignette: move the slider to the right to increase the horizontal vignette.
2. Vertical Vignette: move the slider to the right to increase the vertical vignette.
3. Contrast: increases the contrast.
4. Colors: The higher this setting the more colors are getting changed.
5. Fun: Increase this setting for a stronger and more random effect.
6. Share settings: Copy and save this code to use the same settings on a later date.
7. You can also share this code on your website or in forums. Paste the code in the box
8. and click on [Enter].
9. Add Text: Check this box to ad text in the bottom left of your image.
10. Convert to Black & White: Converts your image to Black & White.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $15.00, you can free download and get a free trial.