IZArc is the ultimate freeware archive utility supporting many archive formats like: 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, B64, BH, BIN, BZ2, BZA, C2D, CAB, CDI, CPIO, DEB, ENC, GCA, GZ, GZA, HA, IMG, ISO, JAR, LHA, LIB, LZH, MDF, MBF, MIM, NRG, PAK, PDI, PK3, RAR, RPM, TAR, TAZ, TBZ, TGZ, TZ, UUE, WAR, XXE, YZ1, Z, ZIP, ZOO. With a modern easy-to-use interface, IZArc provides support for most compressed and encoded files, as well as access to many powerful features and tools. It allows you to drag and drop files from and to Windows Explorer, create and extract archives directly in Windows Explorer, create multiple archives spanning disks, creating self-extracting archives, repair damaged zip archives, converting from one archive type to another, view and write comments and many more. IZArc has also build-in multilanguage support.
With IZArc you can open CD image files like ISO, BIN, CDI and NRG. It is also possible to convert such files from one type to another (BIN to ISO, NRG to ISO).
If you need to send large files to your colleagues, friends or customers who may not have archiving tool you can easily create self-extracting archive that can be extracted by simple double click.
1. IZArc can be configured to run your preferred Anti-Virus scanner when you open any archives.
2. IZArc supports 256-bit AES encryption to secure your data.
3. IZArc is integrated in Windows so you can perform all archiving operations by using right-click menus in Windows Explorer.
4. If you have broken archives IZArc can help you to repair them with ease.
5. IZArc is 100% virus free and it doesn't contain any spyware or adware.
6. IZArc is the most complete archive utility available today.
Main features of IZArc:
1. Create an archive
2. Add files to an existing archive
3. Delete files from an existing archive
4. Extract files from an existing archive
5. Test an archive file
6. Convert archive
7. Convert CD Images
8. Repair broken archive
9. Searching for any files in many archives
10. Favorite Folders
11. Obtaining a detailed list of files and information like compression rate, path, or size from an archive file
12. Supports both long and short 8.3 filenames
13. Disk spanning from and to multiple diskettes or other removable media
14. Implementing the possibility to sort the list items by name size, date and etc.
15. Full Drag & Drop support
16. CD/DVD Images support (ISO, BIN, MDF, NRG, IMG, C2D, PDI, CDI)
17. Integrating in Windows Explorer context menu
18. Automatic installation of most software distributed in archive files
19. Add/View comments in an archive
20. By double-clicking onto a file in the file list, it's opened with the program associated to this file type
21. CheckOut feature
22. Create a self-extracting archive
23. E-mail an archive
24. Checking for new updates
25. Build-in multilanguage support
26. Virus Scan feature
27. UU/XX/MIME Encode/Decode
28. Create Multi-Volume Set
29. Merge Multi-Volume Set
30. UnSFX (Convert self-extracting (SFX) .EXE files to standard archives)
31. Encrypt files using Rijandael - AES (256-bits) encryption
32. Zip encryption (WinZip 9 compatible)
33. BZip compression for ZIP archives
34. Decrypt (.ize) files
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this file compression software.