IP Video System Design Tool
IP Video System Design Tool offers a new way to design modern video surveillance systems quickly and easy. This software tool is made to help people in their IP Video system design. The software gives an estimation of the required network bandwidth and HDD storage space for video archives. You can calculate the lens focal length and find the best camera positions in seconds. You can export your calculations and pictures to Word, Excel, Open Office or Visio.
With IP Video System Design Tool you can:
1. Increase efficiency of your security system while lowering costs finding the best camera locations
2. Calculate precise camera lens focal length and viewing angles in seconds
3. Check the field of view of each camera and find dead zones to increase the security level of your premises using 2D and 3D modeling
4. Get estimations of required network bandwidth to shape the network video systems with any number of IP cameras and video servers
5. Calculate the required HDD storage space for video archive
6. Load site plan / floor plan background images from AutoCAD, Visio or Google Earth
7. Copy your calculations, drawings and 3D mockups to MS Word, Excel, Visio or other software to create an excellent project documentation
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $199.00, you can free download and get a free trial.