ICL-Icon Extractor is a full-fledged tool for extracting icons from any location on your computer or the Internet.
It searches for icons in files, folders, libraries, ZIP and RAR archives and even on websites. Extracted icons are stored along with their source information in special ICC icon collections, where they can be easily sorted. ICL-Icon Extractor also lets you customize standard Windows icons to rejuvenate the look of your desktop.
Scan and extract icons from virtually any location, be it a local file or folder, zip-archive, Mac OS file or a Web site with ICL-Icon Extractor. Collected icons are stored in libraries where you can sort or locate them and view detailed information about each icon. You can choose to view collected icons in various display modes. Added to this is the ability to export icons to ICO, PNG, JPG, CUR, GIF, XPM and BMP file formats; archive icons in ZIP files, delete duplicate icons and split icon libraries into individual icon files.
With ICL-Icon Extractor you can:
* Quickly and efficiently scan files, folders or even entire drives for icon images
* Download icons from the Internet
* Extract icon images from ICO, CUR, ANI, EXE, ICL, DLL, SCR, IL, NIL, DCR, RES, OCX, VBX, DPL, BPL and other libraries
* Extract icon images from ZIP and RAR archives
* Extract and save Windows Vista icons
* Store icons that you found in special ICC icon collection format with icon source information
* Sort icons inside collections
* Split icon libraries into individual icon files
* Customize standard Windows icons
* Rebuild and repair the icon cache
* And more...
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $19.95, you can free download and get a free trial.